CME Derivatives That Skirt Dodd-Frank Attracting Review by CFTCMatthew Leising
CME Group Inc.’s decision to allow users of its interest-rate swap future contracts to avoid tougher oversight is drawing scrutiny from its U.S. regulator, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt