Canada Dollar Reaches Lowest Since July Amid U.S. Budget DebateTaylor Tepper and John Detrixhe
The Canadian dollar reached the lowest level in almost seven months against its U.S. counterpart as commodities slipped and officials in the world’s largest economy seek to avoid $1.2 trillion in automatic budget cuts, known as sequestration, set to begin next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap