Cameron Tells RBS to Speed Up Revival, Keeps Giveaway AliveGonzalo Vina
Prime Minister David Cameron urged Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc Chief Executive Officer Stephen Hester to speed up the lender’s return to health as he left open the possibility of giving the public shares in the bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's