BofA Increases Moynihan’s Pay 71% to $12 Million in 2012Hugh Son
Bank of America Corp. boosted Chief Executive Officer Brian T. Moynihan’s 2012 compensation by more than 70 percent to about $12 million and agreed to increase his base salary for this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks