Walter Energy Investor Audley Plans 5 Nominations for BoardSimon Casey
Walter Energy Inc. investor Audley Capital Advisors LLP plans to nominate five candidates for the board of the metallurgical-coal producer, which it says lacks “consistent” leadership and hasn’t done enough to curb costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's