Kaye Scholer, Madoff, Reader’s Digest, AMR: BankruptcyBill Rochelle
Law firm Kaye Scholer LLP agreed to give up $1.5 million to settle claims by the U.S. Trustee that the firm, as lawyers for fund manager GSC Group Inc., filed inaccurate and misleading court papers in connection with the retention of Capstone Advisory Group LLC and Robert Manzo as the company’s financial advisers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone