‘Die Hard’ Sequel Opens as Top Movie With $28.6 MilliionMichael White and Sonja Elmquist
“A Good Day to Die Hard,” the fifth film in the Bruce Willis action series, opened as the top movie over the U.S. Presidents Day weekend with $28.6 million in ticket sales for News Corp.’s Twentieth Century Fox.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day