SCMP Discloses H.K. Media Talks After Stock SurgeLulu Yilun Chen
SCMP Group Ltd., publisher of the South China Morning Post, said it was in talks to buy “a group of media companies” in Hong Kong after its shares surged the most in more than 15 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing