Novorossiysk Drops as Transneft Criticizes Board: Moscow MoverKsenia Galouchko and Ekaterina Shatalova
OAO Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port fell as part-owner OAO Transneft called for a change of management at the operator of Russia’s largest Black Sea harbor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing