Multiplan Gains as Profit and Floor Space Rise: Sao Paulo MoverDenyse Godoy
Multiplan Empreendimentos Imobiliarios SA, Brazil’s second-biggest real estate developer by market value, gained the most in three weeks after saying profit rose as it expanded space available to lease by 28 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself