IBM U.K. Staff Say Change to Cover Pension Deficit UnfairKit Chellel
International Business Machines Corp. unfairly changed its U.K. pension plan in an effort to reduce an 890 million-pound ($1.4 billion) deficit, according to a lawsuit by workers who claim a breach of trust.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks