Toy Story Takes Hong Kong Disneyland to First ProfitVinicy Chan
Hong Kong Disneyland had its first profit in the seven years since it opened as attractions such as Toy Story and Grizzly Gulch helped draw mainland Chinese visitors to the theme park.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis