Heathrow Chief Says Airport Investors Demand Fair ReturnsKari Lundgren
Heathrow Airport Ltd. said Europe’s busiest aviation hub risks losing equity investors should U.K. regulators fail to approve proposals to spend 3 billion pounds ($4.7 billion) on the facility in the five years to 2019.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus to Buy Majority Stake in Bombardier C Series Jet Program