Eurobank Shareholders Accept National Bank’s Acquisition OfferNatalie Weeks and Maria Petrakis
National Bank of Greece SA received the backing of a majority of Eurobank Ergasias SA’s shareholders for its buyout offer, clearing the last hurdle for a deal which will allow it to remain Greece’s biggest bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day