Bridgestone Forecasts Profit Surge on Drops in Rubber, YenAnna Mukai and Yasumasa Song
Bridgestone Corp., the world’s biggest tiremaker, forecast a 37 percent surge in profit this fiscal year as material costs decline, production increases and a weaker Japanese currency boosts the value of overseas sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing