Beiersdorf Shares Drop Most Since July as CEO’s Wife Sells StakeJulie Cruz
Beiersdorf AG fell as much as 3 percent in Frankfurt trading, the most in almost seven months, after the wife of Chief Executive Officer Stefan Heidenreich sold her entire stake in the maker of Nivea skin cream.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap