Bachoco Falls as Bird-Flu Outbreak Confirmed: Mexico City MoverJonathan J. Levin
Industrias Bachoco SAB, Mexico’s biggest chicken producer, fell for a second day after the nation’s Agriculture Ministry said bird flu cases were confirmed on seven of the company’s farms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans