Natixis Shares Jump Most in 3 1/2 Years on Payout PlanFabio Benedetti-Valentini
Natixis SA posted the biggest gain in 3 ½ years in Paris trading after announcing a 2 billion-euro ($2.67 billion) exceptional payment to shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States