Boeing May Offer Interim 787 Fix Soon, Seattle Times SaysDan Hart
Boeing Co. may suggest a temporary fix to improve the 787’s ability to withstand overheating of its lithium-ion batteries as soon as this week, the Seattle Times reported, citing unidentified people familiar with the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion