Gerry Weber to Open Up to 80 Clothes Stores This Year, Welt SaysBrian Parkin
German clothier Gerry Weber International AG plans to open as many as 80 new stores, mainly in Europe, Turkey and the U.S., this year, Die Welt said in a pre-release, citing owner Gerry Weber.
Sales growth this year will mainly come from the new openings, the newspaper cited Weber as saying.
“We can’t detect a crisis and continue to have a very large potential for growth,” said Weber, according to Die Welt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Uber Autonomous Accident Video Shows Car Just Before Collision