Gerry Weber to Open Up to 80 Clothes Stores This Year, Welt SaysBrian Parkin
German clothier Gerry Weber International AG plans to open as many as 80 new stores, mainly in Europe, Turkey and the U.S., this year, Die Welt said in a pre-release, citing owner Gerry Weber.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's