Ecopetrol’s Profits Decline for Third Straight QuarterAndrea Jaramillo and Oscar Medina
Ecopetrol SA, the world’s sixth-biggest publicly-traded oil company by market capitalization, said profit dropped for a third straight quarter on a year-on-year basis on lower sales volumes and a rise in costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy