Dom Perignon Listed With Ornellaia, Petrus at Sotheby’sGuy Collins
Dom Perignon Champagne from vintages spanning more than 30 years goes on sale at a Sotheby’s auction in New York this month, along with Tuscan Ornellaia wines from the past two decades and lots from top Bordeaux vineyard Chateau Petrus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt