Zynga, Electronic Arts Agree to Settle Copyright SuitKaren Gullo
Electronic Arts Inc. and Zynga Inc. agreed to settle claims in a lawsuit alleging Zynga’s “The Ville” game copied “The Sims Social,” an EA game that runs on Facebook Inc.’s social network. “EA and Zynga have resolved their respective claims and have reached a settlement of their litigation in the Northern District of California,” Zinga spokeswoman Kelly Kunz and John Reseburg, an EA spokesman, said in separate e-mailed statements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap