Virgin Media 2021 Noteholders Deny Consent for Changes to TermsJohn Glover
Company received consents from “at least a majority” of holders of 2018 and 2019 bonds to amend/waive provisions of indentures: Businesswire statement *Amendments will be operative only on successful conclusion of planned merger with Liberty Global: statement *Virgin to pay $5.00 cash per $1,000 notes held in two tranches. First; 25% payment for waivers, then 75% for consent to amendments: statement
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders