US Airways Wins AMR as Horton Said to Wage Last CEO PushMary Schlangenstein and Beth Jinks
AMR Corp. Chief Executive Officer Tom Horton kept pitching himself to be CEO in a merger with US Airways Group Inc. until the end of January, when his bankruptcy creditors firmly said no, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy