Unilever Nigeria Jumps on Investors’ Bargain Bets: Lagos MoverEmele Onu
Unilever Nigeria Plc, a consumer-goods manufacturer, made its biggest gain in more than five years as institutional investors bet it was a bargain after a price slump, FBN Capital Ltd. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day