Ultra Falls After Reduced Gas Production Forecast: Dallas MoverEdward Klump
Ultra Petroleum Corp., the natural gas producer with properties in Wyoming and Pennsylvania, fell after saying this year’s production decline will be deeper than previously forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis