U.S. Stocks Extend Losses as Wal-Mart Leads Dow Average LowerMichael P. Regan
U.S. stocks retreated, with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index retreating from a five-year high, as Wal-Mart Stores Inc. plunged after e-mails showed the company had the worst sales start to a month in seven years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy