Turkish Air Rises to 2-Week High as UBS Says Buy: Istanbul MoverTaylan Bilgic
Turkish Airlines, which almost tripled last year, rose to its highest level in more than two weeks after UBS AG upgraded it to buy on expectations of stronger fourth-quarter earnings and passenger growth this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing