Samsung Chairman’s Brother Appeals Court Ruling on Group StakeJungah Lee
Samsung Electronics Co. Chairman Lee Kun Hee’s brother appealed part of a Seoul court’s ruling against him and other relatives seeking a 4.1 trillion-won ($3.8 billion) stake in the family group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy