Polish Equity Movers: Bank Handlowy, GTC, JSW, KGHM, TPSADavid McQuaid
WIG20 gains 0.5% at close in Warsaw, with 15 stocks up, 4 down and 1 unchanged.
- GTC (GTC PW) +7.1%, biggest gain in 8 months
- JSW (JSW PW) +2.1%, advances 7th day; CEO said yday co. isn’t planning acquisitions, see coking coal prices rising
- TPSA (TPS PW) +1.4%, after four days of losses to record low after it cut 2012 div
- KGHM (KGH PW) -1.2%, falls fifth day, its longest streak since July, after it said 2013 profit will drop 32 percent
- Bank Handlowy (BHW PW) -1.4%, falls to lowest level since Oct. 11
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days