Hanlong Former Executive Gets 27-Month Jail SentenceJoe Schneider
A former Sichuan Hanlong Group unit executive was sentenced to 27 months in jail after pleading guilty to three counts of insider trading, Australia’s stock exchange regulator said in a statement today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself