Greencore Falls After Horse DNA Found in Sauce: London MoverFinbarr Flynn
Greencore Group Plc shares fell the most in 14 months after the Irish company said it supplied beef bolognese sauce that Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s Asda chain withdrew after traces of horse DNA were found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts