Finland Intercepts Shipment of Parts Meant for Syrian TanksKati Pohjanpalo
Finnlines Oyj, Finland’s biggest shipping company, turned over a banned shipment of spare parts intended for tanks in Syria to Finnish authorities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure