Co-Operative Bank CFO Quits, Dealing Blow to Lloyds SaleHoward Mustoe and Gavin Finch
Co-Operative Bank Plc Chief Financial Officer James Mack quit after less than two years, fueling speculation the firm’s 750 million-pound ($1.2 billion) purchase of Lloyds Banking Group Plc branches is foundering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself