Cemargos Tumbles on Plan to Sell Preferred SharesChristine Jenkins and Andrea Jaramillo
Cementos Argos SA, Colombia’s largest cement maker, dropped the most in three months as the company said it was seeking approval for a preferred share sale to increase financial flexibility and support growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline