Boys Getting Cervical Cancer Shots in Australia Boosts GardasilJason Gale
Schoolboys in Australia have begun receiving a Merck & Co. vaccine against human papilloma virus in a world-first program aimed at fighting the main cause of cervical cancer, Health Minister Tanya Plibersek said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy