BofA Snapped Up by Lansdowne as ‘Stock to Own’ This YearDakin Campbell
Bank of America Corp., the second-largest U.S. lender, had more than $300 million of its shares acquired by Lansdowne Partners Ltd. as improved capital levels lead Meredith Whitney and other analysts to tout the stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts