Banks Win Swap-Collateral Reprieve as Regulators Rewrite RulesSilla Brush and Jim Brunsden
Global financial regulators loosened collateral requirements for banks trading uncleared swaps and gave them until 2019 to fully comply with new rules designed to guard against a repeat of the 2008 credit crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets