Atomic Reactor Supplier May Fill Void EON Left in Finnish PowerTorsten Fagerholm
Fennovoima Oy may ask a nuclear reactor supplier to join its project to build a new atomic unit in Finland after Germany’s biggest utility EON SE sold its stake in the venture today, its chairman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing