U.K. to Oppose IDB, World Bank Loans to Argentina, Cronista SaysPablo Gonzalez
The U.K. will vote against Inter-American Development Bank and World Bank loans to Argentina, El Cronista said today citing U.K. International Development Secretary Justine Greening.
The U.K. will reserve the right to vote in favor of those loans aimed to improve poorest people’s living conditions, the Buenos Aires-based newspaper said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- Ford Plans $11.5 Billion in Extra Cuts, Kills Most U.S. Cars
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing