Soros Firm Buys Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, JPMorgan ChaseKatherine Burton
Soros Fund Management LLC, the family office that oversees $24 billion, bought Morgan Stanley and added to its holdings of Citigroup Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co. in the fourth quarter, according to a regulatory filing.
Billionaire George Soros’s firm bought 4.1 million shares of Morgan Stanley, valued at $79 million as of Dec. 31, today’s filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission shows. The firm added 6.6 million shares of Citigroup, bringing the value of its stake to $321 million. It added 1.6 million shares of JPMorgan, increasing the position’s value to $113 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far