Sistema Loses India Appeal on Restoring Wireless LicensesIlya Khrennikov and Pratap Patnaik
India’s top court rejected an appeal by AFK Sistema to restore its wireless licenses in the country, potentially forcing the Russian company to take part in a new auction of frequencies for mobile-phone services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks