Russia Stocks Drop Most in 3 Months as Norilsk, Gazprom DeclineKsenia Galouchko
Russian equities dropped the most in three months and OAO GMK Norilsk Nickel led declines after iron-ore producer Metalloinvest was said to be seeking to swap its Udokan copper deposit for shares in the country’s biggest miner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting