Apple Stock Sold by Mindich, Rosenstein in Fourth QuarterMargaret Collins and Charles Stein
Viking Global Investors LP, the hedge fund run by O. Andreas Halvorsen, eliminated its entire stake in Apple Inc. in the fourth quarter, joining rivals that either exited or cut holdings as shares of the maker of iPhones and MacBooks slumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States