Apple Stock Sold by Mindich, Rosenstein in Fourth QuarterMargaret Collins and Charles Stein
Viking Global Investors LP, the hedge fund run by O. Andreas Halvorsen, eliminated its entire stake in Apple Inc. in the fourth quarter, joining rivals that either exited or cut holdings as shares of the maker of iPhones and MacBooks slumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy