Praj to Start Building India Sugar-Cane Waste Fuel Plant by MayStephan Nielsen
Praj Industries Ltd., an engineering company backed by billionaire Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, expects to begin construction on a $30 million biofuel demonstration plant in India before building one in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing