PKO Bank Offers to Invest $93 Million in Pocztowy to Raise StakeMaciej Martewicz
PKO Bank Polski SA, Poland’s largest lender, offered to buy 290 million zloty ($93 million) of new shares of Bank Pocztowy SA to boost the postal bank’s capital and raise its stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline