Pernod Indicates Cuervo Interest Amid Intent to Reduce DebtClementine Fletcher
Pernod Ricard SA, the maker of Absolut vodka, indicated an interest in acquiring Jose Cuervo after its biggest competitor failed to buy the tequila brand, though downplayed the prospect of any imminent deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself