Nippon Steel & Sumitomo 9-Month Loss Widens on One-Time ChargesMasumi Suga
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp., Japan’s biggest steelmaker, said its loss widened in the first nine months of its fiscal year after writing down the value of two steel mills and investments were sold at a loss.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline