News Corp. Tabloid Bribery Leads to New Arrest of London OfficerErik Larson
The bribery scandal at News Corp.’s Sun tabloid in Britain led to the arrest of a second serving police officer this week on suspicion of leaking confidential information to journalists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks